Electric knapsack sprayer is a kind of plant protection machine, which is widely used in agricultural plant protection.
In the 1990s, the use rate of electric knapsack sprayers gradually increased, but because the appearance was too large, it was not conducive to the operation for a long time. In 2005, WH - 5 ultra-low power electric sprayer was born to avoid the disadvantage of traditional electric knapsack sprayer. Its features are:
1. More novel appearance design: the overall design is more in line with people's traditional habits -- knapsack, novel appearance, reasonable construction, outstanding personality and simple operation...
2. Large capacity of liquid medicine barrel: the capacity of liquid medicine barrel is 10 liters (10 kilograms), which can be sprayed with 3 to 5 mu (666.7 square meters/mu).
3. Large amount of spray: by adjusting the rotating speed of the centrifuge and increasing the flow speed of the liquid medicine, the spray will be more dense and dense. As a result, spray is more circumspect and covers a wider area.
4. Dual-use battery is more convenient: on the basis of the use of the four-unit number one battery, the battery is also equipped with a battery as the power source. This kind of battery is free of maintenance, large capacity and sufficient power...
5. More flexible sprinkler head: flexible sprinkler head allows users to spray wherever they want.
Related information of electric knapsack sprayer
I. main features
Save time, effort and high efficacy; Large battery capacity and long working time; Low cost, high efficiency and energy saving; Small size, simple and convenient operation; Wide range of use
It is suitable for the prevention and control of diseases and pests of various crops such as rice, wheat, cotton, corn, fruit trees, greenhouse greenhouse, grapes, tea trees, flowers and horticulture, sanitary and epidemic prevention in public places and the sterilization and disinfection of livestock and poultry houses.
Ii. Configuration and technical indicators
Battery, charger, pump, sprayer bucket
Iii. Operation and use
1. Charge the battery immediately after purchase, and charge the battery for 8-10 hours.
2. Turn on the power switch and liquid medicine switch when applying medicine, and start working.
3. After daily use, no matter how long it takes, the battery should be charged immediately after going home, which can extend the service life of the battery.
4. When the farm is idle, if the electric sprayer is not used for a long time, it will be charged once every one or two months to ensure that the battery does not lose power. In this way, the service life of the battery can be extended.
Matters needing attention
1. When spraying pesticides, please wear masks, gloves and non-bare body operation, so as to avoid pesticide contact with skin and damage human body; Do not spray pesticides against the wind; No spraying of people, animals or food; Do not work in high temperature for a long time. Do not drink alcohol immediately after work.
2. When dealing with pesticides, the safety instructions provided by the pesticide manufacturer should be strictly followed.
Clean water must be used. The water that has grass, powdery agent pesticide, should precipitate in a container first, dissolve, after static period of time pour the medicine liquid into the medicine liquid bucket via filter net, do not pour the impurity that precipitates into medicine liquid box, in case of block water pump.
4. In the process of using the sprayer, if the pressure drops, motor speed slows down and the electric meter indicates the needle in the yellow grid area, it shall immediately stop using and charge.
5. It is strictly forbidden to submerge in water.
6. After applying the medicine every day, it is necessary to spray water for several minutes to clean the remaining liquid particles in the pump.
7. When not in use, the sprayer should be stored in a ventilated and dry place, and protect the bottom of the barrel from moisture.